Vouchers and season passes
Voucher Mini Family
This ticket is valid for one adult with any number of children from 6 to 17 years old.
THE TICKET INCLUDES:
- Entry to the Gardens
- Entry to the Museum of Tourism
- Entry to the special exhibition
This ticket does not have to be printed out: Visitors can scan the QR code with a smartphone.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the Trauttmansdorff!
- Paid car park available at the Gardens.
- Free admission for children up to 6 years old.
- All bathrooms are barrier-free and equipped with changing tables.
- All family attractions and steep trails are indicated in the orientation map.
- Free wheelchair rental.
- A valid ID is required for discounts.
You can find more useful information for your visit here.
The advantages for you
Your online ticket entitles you to priority entry to the Gardens via the online entrance in the Visitors’ Centre.
1 year from date of purchase. Your tickets are valid from 9 am on any day. Entry is permitted up to 1.5 hours before closing. Please check the opening hours.
Tickets purchased online may not be cancelled, and no refunds can be given.
The Trauttmansdorff is a public institution and, as such, payment must be made exclusively via the pagoPA system.
As soon as you click on ‘Pay’ you will be automatically redirected to ePayS, the payment portal of South Tyrol. You can log in to the pagoPA payment portal using either your email address or your SPID (Digital Identity).
Please note that, in addition to the costs of admission or guided tours, a fee of €1 to €2 is charged for this transaction.
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Credit, debit or prepaid card
- Bank account debit, by selecting MyBank (Italian banks only).