13.06.2013 - Herbert Pixner Projekt & Manuel Randi The CubaBoarischen
Herbert Pixner’s interpretation of Alpine folk music makes him very popular with audiences. In fact, the artist has already had several gold records. The CubaBoarischen combo is wholly dedicated to the rhythms of the Caribbean islands– yet sings in a heavy Bavarian dialect. This exceptional match-up has it all, and will have you up and dancing in no time.
Time and place
- 8.30 pm at Water Lily Pond. (double concert)
Shortened hours for garden visits
- On Garden Nights evenings, the Gardens close at 5:00 pm
Garden box office
- Tickets are available from 6:00 pm at the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle box office.
- Phone +39 0473 270 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Athesia bookstores (Bolzano, Merano, Bressanone, Brunico)
- Bazar (Bolzano)
- Non Stop Music (Merano)
- Centro S. Chiara, Radio Dolomiti, (Trient, TN)
- Musica 3000 (Rovereto, TN)
- € 115,00 for all seven Garden Nights 2013*
*Available on all advance sales and at the box office.